Jestem bardzo szczęsliwa z faktu otrzymania Stylish Blogger Award. Ponieważ, osoba od której ją otrzymałam posługuje się językiem angielskim postanowiłam ze ten post także powstanie w jezyku angielskim.
“Life is an organized chaos” - this thought accompanied me through the whole day yesterday. You probably know those days when everything seems to be against you, the Murphy’s law is omnipresent in every step you take. Yes, that is how my day looked like yesterday. However, everything can be erased by the touch of something so unexpected , touching and optimistic as an award given by the blogger friend.
I am so happy to inform all my readers that I have received my first Stylish Blogger Award. It was given to me by the author of a very resourceful, imaginative blog entitled :My Little Princess World . Airamty is not only a genius, creative, dedicated mother, beautiful woman but most of all, she is an exceptional and unique person. She is a living proof that the human spirit is great and able to overcome various obstacles life has prepared for each of us.
Below you will find the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here are 7 things about myself :
1. I was born in Poznan, in western part of Poland. I grew up in a loving family guided by my versatile father who instilled in me the love for languages and other cultures. English has become my passion and significantly influenced the career path I decided to pursue. In 2009, only one month after I gave birth to my second son, I received my MA degree in English Studies.
2. Since 2004 I have been a wife to my wonderful husband (who is also the best friend I could have imagined). We try to educate together our two little baby boys. I think that we complement each other perfectly (I’m more of a humanist with my head constantly in the clouds and he, with his PhD degree in Physics, is more down to earth which in the end gives a fine intellectual mixture). Not to mention that he is definitely the love of my life.
3. Right now I’m a stay home mother intensively working to open my own educational company. Before I gave birth to my second son Antek I had worked as a teacher of English which was what I loved to do.
4. When I think about things I couldn’t do without the first thing that comes to my mind is definitely literature. Literature is my way of escape from reality as well as the way to get my batteries recharged. I love magic realism. Among my favourite authors (which I could enumerate endlessly) are Samuel Becket, Paul Auster and Salman Rushdie. I also love black feministic literature. My favourite woman author is Toni Morrison.
5 My second passion is philosophy. It’s my source of inspiration and inner strength. I derive real pleasure from the transparency and vividness of philosophical thoughts I surround myself with. It helps me understand and organize the world we live in.
6. I’m a passionate music love. I love classical music (which is the music of my childhood) and try to incorporate it into our lives on a daily bases. I’m so happy that my older son shares my musical interests and has become a real classical music lover. I have also warm feelings for Jazz ( which is the music of my youth). I love jazz for being so sensual and relaxing.
7. I love to experience the world empirically. I love to touch , smell, taste things personally. I love to be surrounded by various textures, colors and sounds. I love variety. There are so many things I’d love to learn this year. I’d love to learn something about photography ( I’m such an ignorant in this field), graphic design but most of all I would love to learn how to find the balance between things I’m engaged in.
I love to read other people blogs, therefore, as my way to say thank you for the great job I decided to give the Stylish Blogger Award to the following bloggers.
1.Early Learning with Marta and Eaton
2. Doman Inspired Parenting
3. Counting Coconuts
4. My Montessori Journey
5. All things beautiful
6. Diapers to Diplomas
7. Doman, ABA, Dayhome and Homeschooling Momma
8. Handprint and Footprint Arts & Crafts —
9. Homeschool Creations
10. Life with a Kindergartner (Gentle Homeschool Revolution)
11. Musings of Me
12. One Hook Wonder
13. Tired, Need Sleep
14. Totally Tots
15. Mommy Montage